February 14, 2020Medical Articles
My new mantra. If you wait until your 50-60 years old to take care of the wrinkles, deep lines and fine lines we have to REJUVENATE YOU!!!
PREJUVENATION IS VERY SIMPLE!
- Sun Screen
- Sun Avoidance
- Retin A – Different Retin a for everyone, young vs old, oily vs dry!!!!
- Botox – Start in your late 20’s, early 30’s and you NEVER get those forhead frown lines, brow lines or Crows feet!
- A little botox goes a long way in your 30’s, use half as much as you would need in your 50’s and 60’s! But if using all through the 30’s and onward … NEVER get the lines!!!!!
- Fillers – start with a little Filler in your 30’s and 40’s and the filler will “Jazz Up” your own collagen and elastin! If you wait until 50’s and 60’s you’ll need a lot more filler. If you start young you won’t need as much or as often!
- Lasers: Do low intensity lasers and Light therapy in your 30’s and 40’s and you won’t need massive Laser Resurfacing in your 60’s and 70’s!!!
It starts right now!!!!!!